Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Oh So Quiet, shhhhhhh...shhhhhhhh....

Allow me to begin with a little Bjork, as I sit here and pass the time into to night while I watch over my pug Sumi, who is having an allergic reaction (hives it seems) to something.
We will be visiting the vet in the morning for something to relieve her, for now I've given her a dose of antihistamine...and since it's the first time for the medication I'm watching her for any reactions.

Let's hope no riots ensue.

The other 'quiet' is the lack of Xanga 'noise'.

I'm defecting...it's true.
Perhaps this will be the final blogging outlet, perhaps I'll move over to VOX, perhaps somewhere else...but my old stomping grounds have become something of a circus.

And I don't like clowns.

So, I've come to quietly start anew...and perhaps find a new community to share within.
No doubt I'll mirror for a while, but it's time to move away from there.
At least to gain perspective.

No comments: